Friday, October 3, 2008

Michelle...Where Are You? I'm on "Wordpress"!!



I've gotten dozens of emails already from folks asking "Michelle, where are you?" My personal blog is on "WordPress". The only reason I put this one up on "Google" was due to the fact I leave many comments on bloggers sites that use ""Google". That way, I could provide a "link" to my "WordPress" site.


Evidently, I caused more confusion than I could have imagined. Yet, many of you know I'm not as computer saavy as I'd like. The link to my "WordPress" blog is: http://michelle2005.wordpress.com/


The name of the blog is "An Eclectic Array of Topics". This blog was started a few months ago. As the name implies, it contains a whole host of topics...everything from politics, civil rights, domestic abuse, human rights, writing, history, sports, news, pets, pets and their care and of course music...and 101 other things as well.
I, sincerely, apologize for causing confusion. Yet, I must confess for myself, it's created some high anxiety. Since I'm struggling with significant health issues...the anxiety I didn't need. Yet, with some help from a friend, I'm beginning to at least work through the blog problems.
Recently a remarkable young woman and I have met. She has a blog of her own...on "Google". She was kind enough to invite me to be one of it's contributing authors. The link to her site is:
She is new to the world of blogging. Yet, I find her writing to be relevant to todays topics, well thought out and rationally explained. She has a 'world view' that is, indeed, rare. She is not one to sit in her own little 'comfort zone'...but rather puts herself out there on behalf of others. Her efforts are to be applauded!
Well...I hope I've cleared up the confusion as to where my blog can be found ("WordPress")
Kindest Regards,
Michelle




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the plug. But can you edit the link to:
http://eachotherskeeper.blogspot.com

Thanks so much. You are so great!!!

Ann H. said...

Hello to my Friend

Haven't been online for so long...due to extensive illness. Then when I got home...had a stroke. I still am in need of some serious prayer. You'll notice that I had to change my name from "Michelle" to...Ann H.

I've missed you!!!