Thursday, October 2, 2008

"An Eclectic Array of Topics"


This photo is an accurate depiction of the way I view my heart. Going back and forth outside the USA for so long, and then returing permanently was like landing on a different planet.
The only reason I put this site on "Google Blogger" is that it's easier for those who have a blog here on "Google Blogger" if they wish to find me after I had left comments on their blog.
I am currently working as a Freelance Writer and also keeping up with three sites...only one is public. So, I don't have the time to start another one on "Google". I simply wanted to leave my blog site address here for those that would like a way to contact me.
The title of this post "An Eclectic Array of Topics" is the name of my blog on wordpress.
The blog address is: http://michelle2005.wordpress.com/
Kindest Regards,
Michelle

No comments: